Re-ndex eRoom Index Server
Searches not yielding results. Data available is old and newer information is not being added. Soft Rebuild does not yield any results.
- Possible cause of Corruption.
- Full Text Folder has to be avoided from Backup runs on machine and should be avoided from Virus Scanner.
- Existence of .rup, .sup and .dup files which are greater than 1Gb in size are indications of corrupt indexes. Manual Rebuild may be needed after analyzing i.log and f.log files.
- Try running a hard rebuild on a Individual Facility before running it on entire site. Recommended to run facility rebuild on Smaller facilities to test results better before extending it to entire Site
- To identify the name of the facility and size, check the file store and see the size of the smallest facility.
- Run a SQL query on the database against "eRoom_eRoomSite"
Query : Select * from Facilities ;
- Execute the query and select all names which are shown and export it to excel .
- Run a cross check against the GUID of the problematic facility against the list exported.
- Verify the i.log file and check for any requests for manual rebuilds.
- Stop eRoom scheduler from "services.msc"
- Delete all files associated with the GUID in the Full text folder.
- Restart the eRoom Scheduler.
- Navigate within eRoom to facility and click on Rebuild Index.
- All contents should be indexed with appropriate times depending upon the size and environment.